Steelbird, an esteemed name in the automotive components manufacturing industry, has been driven with a penchant for achieving excellence in its domain of work for more than five decades. A futuristic vision has guided its path of success all these years to lead in product segments. Today, Steelbird is the first choice of the automotive industry for rubber components, filters, and plastic components.
- Well-known brand of automobile components supplying to OEMs and aftermarket Brand enjoys product leadership in the aftermarket Manufacturing setups covering more than 1,00,000 sq. Feet. Carpet area Plant in the vicinity of some of the biggest OEM plants in the country Strength of more than 900 employees Distribution network of more than 5000 customers 50 years glorious experience
- With a total focus on delivering the best quality products, Steelbird invests in world-class infrastructure for manufacturing automotive components. Be it design, manufacturing, or testing, our state-of-the-art plants are equipped with the latest machinery and follow globally accepted best practices at work. The fact that we are a duly certified company under ISO/TS 16949:2009; OHSAS 18001:2007; ISO 14001:2004; ISO 9001:2008 is a testimony of our quality and safety consciousness.
- Guided by the visionary approach of Shri T.R Kapur, Steelbird came into existence in 1964 with the modest aim of manufacturing automotive filters. The first contract was signed with the premier motorcycle company- Royal Enfield, of the “Bullet” fame. Established at a time when the automotive industry was still in its infancy in India, Steelbird was ahead of its time.
- The same visionary approach that established Steelbird has guided us through our history of excellence-driven growth. Diversifying from filters to rubber, electronic, plastic, and components, Steelbird’s saga of success, growth, and diversification continues unabated as it moves into hospitality and management consulting segments.
- We understand that we operate in a highly competitive environment and, therefore, remain cost-competitive. We ensure that while quality is not compromised in the manufacturing of products, costs have to be controlled by improving efficiency at every level of work. The fact that our clients include some of the big names in the automotive industry such as the Tatas, Escorts, Bosch, and others speaks volumes about our pragmatic approach to business