Who we are
Set up with the objective of bringing in international standards of training to India, Tickoo Institute of Emerging Technologies (TIET) - an Autodesk Authorized Training & Certification Center - is a training division of CADSoft Technologies, a subsidiary and consulting division of CADCIM Technologies, USA. CADCIM Technologies is one of the world’s leading providers of quality CAD/CAM/CAE, Civil, and Animation textbooks.
Incepted under the leadership of Prof. Sham Tickoo, Purdue University, USA, TIET focuses on imparting quality education on new generation technologies. At TIET, the courses have been designed to give students in-depth knowledge of the concepts and their real world applications. We encourage students to explore their skills to enable them to fulfil their passion and career objectives.
TIET's mission is to provide quality education and training in emerging technologies to develop a diverse workforce who are well prepared to succeed in an increasingly competitive global economy. Our programs are enhanced by maintaining partnerships with industry, government, businesses, and the community through consulting services. The institute’s management, faculty, and staff recognize their obligation to invest in the cutting-edge-technologies and make it available to the community.
To be the world's leading provider of educational material, training, and consulting services in emerging technologies by enhancing skill development, embracing state-of-the-art technologies, developing strong partnerships, and providing high level of customer satisfaction.
Incepted under the leadership of Prof. Sham Tickoo, Purdue University, USA, TIET is determined to be the world leader in providing high quality education and training on all emerging technologies. In an effort to achieve this goal, the specific objectives of the institute are:
- Bring international standards of training to India and bridge the gap between academics and industry requirements so as to enable students to fulfil their passion and career objectives.
- Enhance skill development in India by providing high quality training, educational material, and support services.
- Deliver reliable and cost-effective engineering solutions as well as online training services to our customers.
- Embrace technology, develop strong partnerships, and provide high level of customer satisfaction.
- Render excellent consultancy services in tune with clients’ needs and aspirations.
- Build strong client relationships based upon integrity and respect.
- Collaborate with international faculty members in the common enterprise of knowledge generation, organization, preservation, and effective dissemination.
- Establish and develop relation of communication and cooperation with other training institutions operating at local, regional, and international levels.
- Develop a comprehensive and balanced collection of print and digital information resources related to education and training.