Contact Us | Login
Endovenous Laser Therapy (EVLT) is among the major application of fiber optic probes in medical laser therapy. This minimally invasive procedure appears to be very successful for the treatment of varicose veins and is now currently used in many countries. Different designs of fiber probes are existing : cleaved end, 1/2 ball tip or ball tip.
- Our fibers are USP Class VI certified, non toxic and biocompatible.
- Standard product is using a 600µm core HCS fiber.
- However different dimension can be produced according to the medical procedure and the type of laser.
- The probe is equipped with the OneShot SMA connector manufactured by SEDI-ATI.
- This connector is specially designed for disposable probes where cost issue is important.
- The assembly technique avoid any stress on the fiber itself.
- The simplest design is a perpendicular cleave of the fiber end.
- To avoid the aggressive sharp end, SEDI-ATI offers a
Analytical & Medical Technologies All Rights Reserved.